ARM Family Partner
Ministering together as ARM Family Partners
ARM Family Partners are individuals who have a passion to see others filled, gifted, empowered and led by the Holy Spirit in ministry to the world. That passion is demonstrated by a commitment to actively pray, participate, promote and provide financially for all that God is doing through ARM. Family Partners are God’s agents of grace in allowing ARM to minister year-round across the country and around the globe.
Becoming an ARM Family Partner is meaningful and convenient and will make a difference in the lives of others. ARM is committed to financial integrity and is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
What does it mean to be a part of the ARM family?
The ARM family is made up of people like you, who are connected by a passion to see the body of Christ filled, gifted, empowered, and led by the Holy Spirit in ministry to the world. The success of any family depends on everybody doing their part by investing regularly in the ministry through prayer, participation in events, promotion, and through regular financial support. Your gifts provide valuable ministry and teaching across the United States and around the world equipping people of all ages to experience and impart life-changing ministry through the power of the Holy Spirit. God is using the ARM family to make a difference.
How do I benefit?
Becoming a member of the ARM family is meaningful and convenient. Here’s how:
- Impact: As a monthly supporter you will know every month that you are sowing financial seed into good soil that is reaping an eternal harvest for the Kingdom. Lives that are changed today will impact generations to come. The fruit of that ministry is credited to your heavenly account! (Phil 4:17)
- Easy Giving Options: It is now easier than ever to provide regular support. You can send a check by regular mail or use one of the electronic options for your gifts. Using automatic credit card or automatic checking drafts will save you time and postage and you will receive immediate confirmation of each gift.
- Monthly Letter of Encouragement: Each month you will receive practical insight about the blessing of biblical stewardship. Received either by regular or e-mail, this letter will offer Scriptural encouragement as we partner with God in ministry.
- Partner Perks: With each monthly letter, you will recieve a “Partner Perk”, a special offer designed for the ARM Family, that can be redeemed during that month.
- Newsletter: We will send you a newsletter updating you on the impact of your generous partnership. This informative newsletter will let you know how God is using ARM to “Bring the life of the Spirit into the life of the church.”
Being an ARM Family Partner is completely voluntary and you will never be pressured to give. If your circumstances change, you can adjust or suspend your commitment at any time by simply notifying us.
How does ARM benefit?
Your consistent monthly gifts help by smoothing out financial peaks and valleys. Much of our financial support comes at specific events or at the end of the year. While we are most thankful for these seasonal gifts, ARM ministers year-round and depends on consistent regular giving to sustain and expand the work of ministry.
How do I become a part of the ARM family?
- Complete the AFP online form or download the AFP brochure (Mail your completed form to the ARM office)
- You may also choose to give online through our secure and safe easy online giving option
To me, being an ARM Family Partner is more than having a certain amount of money taken out of my checking account each month for a charity. It’s an investment in the future of a ministry that speaks to my heart. I get to give a gift that ‘keeps on giving’ – the gift of participating in a ministry that shares the gospel of Jesus Christ, teaches that salvation is for everyone and prays that the Holy Spirit will revitalize His church. Now that’s a worthy investment!
"We were United Methodists but not at all pleased with our Church's direction or public policies when we found Aldersgate Renewal Ministries. It was today's New Testament church. Here was Biblical gospel preached, Wesley's truths followed, Holy Spirit empowerment and authentic prayer taught, and Jesus Christ unashamedly worshipped. We believe Aldersgate Renewal Ministries is one of the best parts of the UMC and where the whole Church should be headed. It is one of our greatest joys to be ARM Family Partners and contribute as much as we can to this life-changing ministry."