Donate To ARM
Praying, Participating, Promoting, Providing
Your prayer, participation, promotion, and provision of financial resources enable Aldersgate Renewal Ministries to minister year-round, across the country and around the globe. ARM depends on the grace of God that flows through the generosity of those who have caught the vision of equipping every church to minister to the world in the power of the Holy Spirit.
You can financially support ARM by choosing any of the convenient options in the red HOW TO GIVE box on this page. We encourage you to consider partnering with ARM on a regular basis by becoming an ARM Family Partner. As ARM ministers cross culturally, your church may wish to include ARM in their missions budget by becoming an ARM Church Partner. ARM recognizes the Biblical standard for good stewardship and adheres to the policies and standards of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
ARM Family Partners are people who have chosen to make four commitments: to regularly pray, to actively participate, to intentionally promote, and to consistently provide finances to enable ARM to equip the local church to minister to the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. ARM Family Partners provide the financial catalyst for ARM to minister year-round, across the country and around the globe.
Partners make it possible for ARM to serve the local church by providing dynamic learning experiences and quality resources that educate participants to live in the power of the Holy Spirit. They are connected by a passion to see every local church proclaim and demonstrate the Gospel in the character and power of Jesus Christ.
What does it mean to be a part of the ARM family?
ARM Family Partners commit to regularly pray, participate, promote, and provide resources to enable ARM to equip the local church to minister to the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. ARM Family Partners make it possible for ARM to serve the local church by providing dynamic learning experiences and resources that educate participants to live in the power of the Holy Spirit.
View the benefits of becoming a PartnerHide the benefits of becoming a Partner
Becoming a member of the ARM family is meaningful and convenient. Here’s how:
- Impact: You are making a difference as individuals, and local churches are equipped to learn through quality events and resources that educate how to live and love like Jesus, carrying on the ministry of the proclamation of the Gospel.
- Easy Giving Options: It is now easier than ever to provide regular support. You can send a check by postal mail or use one of the electronic options for your gifts. Using automatic credit card or automatic checking drafts will save you time and postage; you will receive immediate confirmation of each gift.
- Monthly Letter of Encouragement: Received either by postal mail or e-mail, this letter will offer Scriptural encouragement to daily live in the power of the Holy Spirit as we partner with God in ministry.
- Partner Perks: With each monthly letter, you will receive a special offer on a resource to help you grow deeper in your walk with God.
- Newsletter: We will send you a newsletter sharing how God is impacting lives through your generosity. Filled with testimonies, this semi-annual Update will increase your faith that God is "able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us" (Ephesians 3:20).
Being an ARM Family Partner is completely voluntary and you will never be pressured to give. If your circumstances change, you can adjust or suspend your commitment at any time by simply notifying us.
How does ARM benefit?
Your consistent gifts help smooth out financial peaks and valleys throughout the year. ARM ministers year-round and depends on the grace of God and the consistent regular giving of people committed to equip the local church to minister to the world in the power of the Holy Spirit.
How do you become a part of the ARM family?
Simply choose one of the options in the HOW TO GIVE red box on this page.
ARM Church Partners are congregations and fellowships who have chosen to make four commitments: to regularly pray, to actively participate, to intentionally promote, and to consistently provide finances to enable ARM to equip the local church to minister to the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. ARM Church Partners provide the financial catalyst for ARM to minister year-round, across the country and around the globe.
In this mutual relationship, ARM seeks to serve local churches by praying, promoting and investing in the life of the local church by providing complimentary resources and registration discounts. The local church reciprocates by committing to pray for ARM, to participate and promote what God is doing through ARM, and to offer financial provision to resource life-giving, transformational, equipping ministry.
Ultimately, ARM seeks to build a long term mutual ministry relationship so that local churches can become all that God intends as they learn to keep in step with how the Holy Spirit is leading them to carry on the ministry of Jesus in their local community and beyond. As the local church learns to walk in the Spirit, pray and worship in the Spirit, and share their faith empowered by the Spirit, the Great Commission begins to be fulfilled as local churches both proclaim and demonstrate the Gospel in the character and power of Jesus Christ.
We would be honored to have your church enter into this ministry relationship as an ARM Church Partner. Please complete the Online ARM Church Partner form.
We invite you to consider hosting a local church renewal event to continue to strengthen your church’s prayer, worship and faith-sharing life as well as to deepen your church’s understanding of the person and ministry of the Holy Spirit. Local Church Renewal Events
View our Partner levelsHide our Partner levels
|Total Previous Annual Giving||$500||$1,000||$1,500||$2,000||$2,500|
|Complimentary Individual Aldersgate Conference Event Registration(s)||1||2||3||4||5|
|Discount on Aldersgate Conference Registrations||5% on top of currently published rate||10% on top of currently published rate||15% on top of currently published rate||20% on top of currently published rate||25% on top of currently published rate|
|Complimentary Set of Aldersgate Conference Keynote DVDs|
|Complimentary MP3 Download(s) of Aldersgate Equipping Session(s)||1||2||3||4||5|
|Quarterly Partner Perks|
Details of the ACP Program
- Determined each January, churches who give a minimum cumulative annual total of $500+ in the previous year qualify for ACP status for the following year.
- Upon receipt of confirmation that the church wants to become an ACP, ARM will provide a monthly newsletter, quarterly perks and details on how to register for the Aldersgate Conference (must register via mail, fax or phone, discounts are not retroactive to currently registered attendees from the partner church
- Post-Aldersgate, the pastor (or church contact) will receive a complimentary set of keynote speaker DVDs of the adult worship celebrations and an on-line code for MP3(s) as indicated in the ACP program grid.
Membership is an annual commitment and not automatically renewed.Click here to sign up as a Church Partner
or call us at 1-877-857-9372
We all have individuals in our lives who have contributed to our Spiritual growth and maturity. In your life, there may be someone who, through their legacy with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries, has been that person or persons for you. We have an ARM Legacy Scholarship Fund to honor those persons who, in the life of the ministry, have had such an impact.
The ARM Legacy Scholarship Fund will be honored by a paper record kept in the ARM Office. Only the names of the honorees will be listed. The honorees will also be remembered by a spot in the Aldersgate Conference Program Guide and the Year End Newsletter for a period of 5 years from the original donation in the honorees name. One initial acknowledgement will also be made in the Weekly Update upon receipt of funds.
The funds contributed will be used in the following manner unless advised different by donor: 50% of the contributions will be available for immediate use upon need/request and the other 50% being invested for financial growth. The funds in this scholarship will be used to help participants with registration to attend ARM events.
There is no minimum contribution however, the larger the gift, the more impact the gift will have toward the changed life of recipients. If you feel there is someone that has made an impact in your life that you would like to honor in this way, please contact the ARM Office.
Ken Stewart (2017)