Spring Women's Day Apart
February 09 - 10, 2018
Join us for a wonderful day apart with other women as we worship, pray and learn together!
The Spring Women's Day Apart takes place Saturday, February 10th, with an optional Concert of Prayer on Friday, February, 9th.
Lunch is included in the $40 registration fee. To help in planning for this event, we are asking for a payment of the full amount or a minimum non-refundable amount of $12 in order to complete your registration.
Bring a group from your church to this life changing event at the Aldersgate Renewal Center, 121 East Ave., Goodlettsville, TN.
As we gather with other women in a safe, nurturing environment, we’ll be challenged to experience kingdom living. We’ll experience worship, workshops, a keynote address, and prayer ministry.
Our theme is Behold, He Comes!
Scripture: Revelation 19:11 "I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself."
Keynote Speaker: Linda Dulin Moore
- Linda Dulin-Moore lives in Sidney, Ohio; and currently serves as Sr. Pastor of two U.M. churches in Logan County, Ohio. In addition, she and husband David founded and lead “More Than Enough Ministries” a Christ-centered ministry of prayer, deliverance, healing, spiritual direction, personal prayer ministry, Biblical preaching/teaching, in churches, retreats and workshops. Her passion is to see people healed, set free and transformed all by God’s grace!
Worship Leaders: Pam Dow
- Pam Dow works as a Guest Services Representative for Vanderbilt Medical Center at One Hundred Oaks in Nashville. She is also a choir member and church organist at Matthews Memorial UMC in Madison. She has a passion to see others set free in worship, to serve the Lord and share their gifts with others. She and her husband, Jonathan, have been married since May 20, 1989 and have 2 adult daughters, Bethany and Rachel. They enjoy reading, watching movies and ballroom dancing. She blogs at: focusupward.silvrback.com
- Betty Barrow - Days of Moses - Righteousness being restored
What is righteousness, anyway? Can I be righteous? With the things I’ve done and the things that have been done to me, how can I ever become righteous? Yes!! Personal righteousness is what God wants for each of us. We’ll explore what righteousness is and how to we can have personal righteousness. Betty is married and the mother of three, mother-in-law of two and grandmother to two of the most adorable little girls you can imagine. She’s a retired nurse and works as a nurse legal consultant.
- Margie Burger - Days of Ezekiel - Dry bones becoming as flesh
We’ll examine Ezekiel 37 to discover what it means to prophesy to the dry bones in our lives and in our churches. We’ll discuss how to prophesy to the breath and speak God’s words into situations by the power of the Holy Spirit. Margie is a teacher and speaker. She loves to write and create resources that call people to walk in intimacy with the Lord.
- Cinde Lucas - Days of the Harvest - Fields are as white in the world
Beyond the four walls of the church and our personal comfort zone, there awaits a world that is desperate to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. We are commissioned to go and share God’s message of healing, hope and restoration with them. During this process there is another harvest happening in our own lives; the rewards of more love, joy and peace. So what are you waiting for? Let’s go be a part of the harvest God has given each of us to be a part of. Called into ministry after losing her voice in 1999, Cinde is passionate about sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ. Her teachings, writing, songwriting and music are rooted in her love for God and for people. Her greatest joy is seeing the lost come to Christ and the saved find God’s purpose and plan for their lives.
- Linda Dulin Moore - Days of Elijah - Declaring the word of the Lord
The Word of God is alive and active, sharper than a two-edged sword. As believers, as we hold fast to God’s Word, speaking and declaring it over our lives and circumstances, we’ll see miracles happen! God’s Word will not return void!
- Stacy Saunders -Days of David - Rebuilding the temple of praise
Come learn how a lifestyle of praise can open our hearts to surprising strength, perfect peace, and unshakeable faith as we see the power of praise at work in the life of King David. Stacy is a teacher, writer, and worship leader who loves to lead people to deeper places in worship.
Friday February 9
(Friday night Session is Optional)
7:00 p.m. - Concert of Prayer based on Days of Elijah
The primary purpose of a Concert of Prayer is prayer! The service is designed to allow the congregation to spend the majority of the time in corporate, small group, and individual prayer, spoken and sung. Scripture readings throughout the service are designed to model prayer for us and to shape the themes of our praying. This is not a time for preaching, teaching, or exhortation. This is a time to help God’s people pray together.
Saturday February 10
8:30 a.m. - Registration Begins
9:00 a.m. - Worship and Teaching
12:00 p.m. - Lunch
(included in registration)
1:00 p.m. - Worship and Teaching
3:00 p.m. - Dismissal
Country Inn & Suites
$79.00 per night (plus taxes) The hotel provides a complimentary hot breakfast. Reservations can be made easily by calling 615-851-4444. Be sure to mention “Aldersgate” to secure the special room rate.
Other Hotels in the area (prices not negotiated):
LaQuinta Inn and Suites, 615-851-1891, 120 S. Cartwright Ct., Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Comfort Suites, 615-448-2100, 621 Rivergate Parkway, Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Courtyard Marriott: 615-851-3000, 865 Conference Dr. Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Travelodge: 615-851-2828, 202 Northgate Cir. Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Aldersgate Renewal Center (ARC)
121 East Avenue, Goodlettsville, TN 37072, USA